Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of progress can I expect to make at DialoguE?
- How many people will be in my group at DialoguE?
- Private, ultra-rapid progress sounds great, but isn't it expensive?
- Isn't group study more interesting, and certainly more motivating?
- Will a course of just a few days allow me to significantly improve my pronunciation?
- How can I jump-start my comprehension level over a short stretch of time?
- How can you sum up the ways in which DialoguE is truly different?
- You've mentioned a natural approach. What do you mean by that?
- Tell me about your instructors. Would I have the same instructor all the time?
- All the schools talk about the benefits of Total Immersion. How does DialoguE view this?
- When can I get started at DialoguE?
- What length of stay and what programme would you recommend?
- I'm a total beginner, but I need to learn a language for business or professional reasons.
- I'm an advanced-level speaker and I'm having trouble finding training on a high-enough level.
- All right, I'm now convinced that DialoguE is for me. What should my next step be?