DUTCH ENGLISH FRENCH SPANISH IMMERSION COURSE
Insist on a true full immersion language course
Intensive, Personalised 'One to One' Language Courses Dutch French Spanish English
- Dutch Immersion Course (Maastricht)
- English Immersion Course (Hastings)
- French Immersion Course (Spa-Ardennes)
- French Immersion Course (Brittany)
- French Immersion Course (Swiss)
- Spanish Immersion Course (Barcelona)
What is a true full immersion language course?
Learning a language without immersion can feel like an illusion. You make a lot of effort and spend a lot of time learning the language, and you're disappointed: the results do not meet your expectations. You have decided to learn a language without immersing yourself in it. This could easily lead to disappointment.
Many methods, on the Internet or elsewhere, promise you bells and whistles. Watch out: You do not really learn a language except in immersion. Why?
- Impossible to really learn a language without immersion
- Avoid centres that teach several languages
- Avoid centres located in a region where our target language is not spoken
- Avoid centres where immersion ends before dinner
- Avoid centres where there are more than 6 students
- Choose round-the-clock immersion